Kerala massage is all about relaxing. It focuses on giving the client time to recover from the stresses of daily life. When you experience kerala massage, you can expect a treatment that involves: Long smooth gliding strokes that are rhythmic and flowing Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful A treatment that is designed to soothe and relax you, not to relieve chronic pain or other underlying ailments A therapist who also takes the massage environment into account – look for soothing music, warm luxurious towels, and occasionally the use of essential oils to enhance both the environment and the effects of the massage
As with any kind of massage, the benefits of a relaxation massage can last for several days after your treatment. Kerala massage – like other forms of massage - can offer the following benefits:
1. Lowering blood pressure – at least for a while Improvements to peripheral circulation
2. Improvements to skin tone and appearance
3. Improvements to gastrointestinal motility (bowel movements will become more regular)
4. Some reduction in muscle tension including the relief of muscle tension headaches
5. Improvements to any stress-related symptoms. This can include providing a gentle boost to the immune system if you undergo regular treatments.